Project Manager -(Mobile /Telecommunication)
Our client, a well-established retail solutions company in Nairobi is seeking to hire a Project Manager for a mobile/telecommunication project.
The role reports to the operations manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide input into planning for the business and develop plans and processes to ensure effective
• Provide input into establishing which resources are needed by using the most efficient and cost effective
method to achieve set sales results that meet client objectives
• Continually benchmark and optimise sales achievement processes against best practice
• Formulate strategic sales distribution plans, programs and concepts and be involved in the execution of
the route to market retail program
• Ensure breakdown of weekly & monthly agreed sales targets and formal communication of the same
• Ensure portfolio volume sales growth through demand creation
• Monitor and check quality of work produced by field sales staff and take corrective action when
• Provide regular feedback to Operations Manager
Account management alignment• Ensure detailed sales target control
• Address and follow-up all customer queries and problems
• Demonstrate analytical planning and creativity for future client retention and development
• Stay abreast of the market and competitors
1. Degree in Sales & Marketing / B. Com (Marketing) / Higher Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business / Operations Management
2. At least 5 years experience in running a sales & marketing project in a telecommunication/mobile/ marketing agency is a MUST.
3. Computer proficiecy