Industrial Sales Officer
Paint & Construction Chemicals Manufacturing
IndustryPaint & Construction Chemicals Manufacturing
Job Title: Industrial Sales Officer
Reports directly to: Sales Manager – Automotive & Industrial
To sell automotive and industrial products to meet set sales goals as receiving and
reporting client feedback to improve current products and developing new ones
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve automotive and industrial sales revenue and collection targets.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key
- Execute specific plans to ensure sales revenue growth.
- Investigate and address issues pertaining to underperforming customer accounts.
- Collect customer feedback and conduct market research.
- Adhere to credit control policies and procedures.
- Lead implementation of EHS, QMS and other continual improvement initiative
- Routine Decision
- Responsible for Working tools
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.