PR and Corporate Communications Specialist
Plans, develops, implements, and directs an effective and strategic communications, advertising, public relations, internal & external relations to foster good company working relationship and image.
Reports to: Managing Director
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing corporate affairs strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing crisis management strategies to alleviate crisis and maintain positive reputation.
- Participating in the organization and sponsorship of events, media engagement and PR Campaigns, internal communications and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Designing programmes to create and maintain a positive image of the corporation to the external publics.
- Managing photography and videography production.
- Building and managing media relations.
- Managing PR in all social media activities on multiple platforms.
- Producing monthly, quarterly and yearly public relations and visibility reports.
- Acting as a content writer and editor in developing contents including press releases, monthly internal and external newsletters, statements, speeches, talking points, awards submission and other write-ups.
- Liason with the PR Agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public relations, mass communication, media, journalism.
- 7+ years PR and Coporate communications experience at a senior level in a manufacturing set up. Previous experience in mainstream media a plus
- Member of PRSK/CIPR or relevant professional body.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Age: 35 -45 years