Senior Sales Officer-Projects
Engineering & Machinery
IndustryEngineering & Machinery
To promote the sales of company products within area of jurisdiction by maintaining strong relationships with existing customers and generate new businesses by opening new accounts and tapping into new markets.
Reports to: Sales Manager-Construction Sector
Roles and Responsibility:
- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales options.
- Visit clients to determine the performance of products and gather intelligence competition.
- Undertake general sales administration duties.
- Post all sales related issues on the net.
- Follow up stock levels to ensure they meet sales demand.
- Handle painters’ calls on team kubwa.
- Make quotations for different clients.
- Follow up on deliveries.
- Follow up on pending items,
- Give orders to customer care and follow up on availability
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their teams.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Mentor team members and teach improved processes in order to enhance staff accomplishments.
- Participate in the implementation of EHS / ISO and good housekeeping standards
- Degree in business related field
- 5+ years sales experience in construction projects