Supply Chain Solutions
IndustrySupply Chain Solutions
The Sales and Marketing Executive, is responsible for designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies, conducting various marketing researches, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Ultimately, the Sales and Marketing Executive helps meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Ensure proper management of marketing costs within the set budget.
- Ensure an acceptable level of profitability on all business development activities.
- Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
- Conducting extensive research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Creating and being part of marketing campaigns on social media.
- Contribute to the preparation of sales budgets.
- Participating in exhibitions and conferences organized by the company.
- Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
- Ensuring the company meets the sales targets.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Be involved in 3PL business development.
Account Management (Customer Relationship Management)
- Proactively manage relationship with new customers.
- Maintain up-to date and accurate profiles of customers i.e., contact persons, key business, opportunities, suppliers, polices etc. in relation the client
- Sensitize customers on ESL service offering.
Works on customer initiatives and implements solutions as per customer requirements.
- Pursue opportunities for portfolio customer growth and new business with allocated accounts.
- Customer retention: Develop a customer engagement cycle through a structured sales process to ensure customer development and retention
- Use CRM (Customer Relationship Management), to update customer activities.
- Respond to customer complaints, compliments and inquiries within 24hrs.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Answering client’s questions in a professional manner.
- Handling complaints of the clients. Taking feedbacks from the clients.
- Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns.
- Conducting extensive research on competitors' products and services. (bench mark services offered)
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate in trade shows, fairs and promotions.
- Arrange customer workshops to ensure ESL brand is reinforced with customers.
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets.
- Actively participate in customer satisfaction surveys.
Any other assignment or any other duty as deemed necessary from time to time
- Minimum degree in Sales & Marketing, Commerce, or relevant degree.
- Masters is an added advantage.
- Experience in 3PL an added advantage.
- Professional certification by MSK
- Member of MSK
- Proficient in all computer application packages.
- Minimum 4 years progressive experience in a busy Sales & Marketing environment (preferably in the logistics