Building/Hardware Tools & Equipment
IndustryBuilding/Hardware Tools & Equipment
Sales Representative – Nairobi & Upcountry
Our client is a fast-growing company representing diverse international manufacturers of roofing, waterproofing and ceiling systems for the building and construction industry. They are looking for self-starters and go getter sales representatives to help position the Company across all the counties in Kenya.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver annual sales and profitability results of the allocated territory.
- Reporting to the sales Director you will build and develop relationships with contractors, distributors, architects, fundis, developers, individual home owners, and consultants.
- Doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and work.
- Solving customers’ problems by developing innovative and tailor-made sales solutions
- Generating timely sales report
- Cultivating relationships with customers and key decision makers for return business and referral
- Degree or Diploma in sales and marketing or a business-related course. Civil Engineering background also encouraged to apply.
- Positive attitude towards life with an appreciation of remuneration for work done policy.
- Be a self-starter, independent, Hardworking and ambitious with Passion for sales
- Willingness and an attitude to walk on fire to get things done, no matter how challenging
- Computer literate with ability to use reason and logic in dealing with problems.
- Adjust to changing variables in the workplace
- Over two years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- A valid driving license is a must for the position.