Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :246
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Roles & Reponsibilities:
- Capacity building for Technicians
- Monitoring, measuring, reporting and action planning
- Supporting Dealers in signing, execution and evaluation of performance of service contracts.
- Implementing and coordinate all aspects of customer field action to achieve desired results by due dates
- Dealer Issues resolution and escalation to relevant persons for support and execution.
- Implement and coordinate product warranty & policy cases to ensure they are handled promptly and within set guidelines
- Carrying out problem root cause analysis, preparing technical reports and suggest corrective measures and recommendations.
- Technical skill training instructor to customer.
- Support physical installation of products to commercial vehicle
- Bachelor Degree of Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- 3+ years relevant experience in the automotive industry.