Account Manager -Fintech / Financial Services / Payment Services (NIGERIA)
Account Manager- POS Terminal Business Development
Our client, a payment services company with operations in Nigeria is looking for a POS Terminal Account Manager Business Development who has the ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. The Account manager will primarily be responsible for the commercial & relationship management of the clients. This includes recruiting new clients, overseeing customer account management to ensure client satisfaction theough the successful use of our products and services and maximising revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires
- Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Collecting and analysing data concerning consumer behaviour to understand changing needs
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- 3+ years’ proven experience in a similar position preferably in payment companies, banks or tech.
- Outstanding combination of technical proficiency, business analysis and project management skills
- Exceptional Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good at drafting business / product/ service proposals, delivering good presentations, negotiating commercials and driving the conversation on the right track.
- Resourceful, Analytical and Adaptable
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed set targets.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills