Housing & Welfare Supervisor
Job purpose: Managing housing and welfare activities and infrastructure, organizing and executing housing and welfare programmes, provision of basic necessities within all the villages and neighborhoods where need be.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and supervising sanitation activities within the Company house including proper domestic waste management, ground maintenance and hygiene of all facilities.
- Maintaining and up keeping of Company buildings, facilities and equipment within Housing and welfare section, ensuring they meet Public health standards and health and safety standards.
- Conducting regular housing inventory and timely allocation of houses to eligible employees and other residents by following laid down procedures.
- Coordinating sufficient supply of treated Domestic water to the villages to all villages.
- Managing, supervising and appraising sanitation service providers and giving feedback both informally and during regular meetings.
- Identifying defects at the housing units, roads and fences and raising work orders for repairs, maintenance and follow up to ensure effective and timely repair of the same.
- Reporting all occurrences in the village for further action.
- Maintaining discipline among residents and enforcing housing and Welfare rules within the Company Housing.
- Enforcing health and safety policies and rules within the Plantation and housing and welfare.
- Degree in Real Estate Management.
- Diploma in Business Administration is an added advantage.
- Over 4 years’ experience in property management; staff housing management preferred.
- Proficiency in Computer