Key Accounts Executive
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :205
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
To ensure outlet executions and expansion benchmarks and objectives are set through execution of Key Accounts Plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Growing the Company’s business while building the brand equity with the Key Accounts.
- Ensuring Achievement of Sales Volumes/Revenue and Operating Income for the entire range of Company’s Products within the assigned product line
- Providing and implementing the Annual Business plans for all the assigned Key Accounts Chains.
- Draw and Negotiate Joint Business Plans (JBPs) and supply agreements with Modern Trade Accounts.
- Manage Demand Planning Accuracy – Ensure all Accounts/Stores fully stock DM range and categories per SKU and providing accurate sales forecasts.
- Manage Collection of Account Receivables in time from the assigned Key Accounts chains as per the trading terms.
- Preparing and Executing Key Accounts Marketing programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity/awareness and monitoring trade pricing.
- Managing Third Party Agencies providing merchandizing/sales functions with periodic performance reviews.
- Prior knowledge and usage of Sales Automation and CRM Tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration
- 4+ years working experience in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods environment handling Key Accounts
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of the core sales capabilities of order generation, delivery, merchandising and account development