Administration Manager - Ugandan Nationals only
Location : Kampala Uganda
Total View :192
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Reports to: Group Chief Human Capital Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Strategy and Planning
- Assist in the design, development and delivery of administrative services for Movit.
- Develop and monitor the operational plan and related administration budgets to ensure that costs are maintained within approved budgets.
- Monitor the implementation of all policies, practices, and procedures relating to managing facilities and ensure these comply with legal laws and/or regulations
- Ensure that administrative policies are maintained and that services are delivered efficiently, effectively and in line with the laid down processes and procedures.
2. Asset Administration
- Oversee the maintenance of office facilities and equipment including identifying vendors, overseeing the management of selected vendors to provide timely repair and maintenance of all Movit’s office equipment and furniture.
- Liaise with Product Supply for sourcing of service providers to manage and maintain Movit assets
- Initiate the asset disposal process by instructing service providers to manage and maintain Country assets including property and housing.
- Liaise with the In Country Head of Product Supply to coordinate the disposal of obsolete assets.
- Analyze the value of proceeds from the disposal of the assets and report to the In country CFOs.
3. Transport and Fleet Management
- Oversee the development and implementation of Movit’s fleet administration standards and vehicle operating policies including vehicle maintenance, vehicle tracking, driver, speed and fuel management as well as health and safety management.
- Consolidate the annual budget and periodic reports on vehicle operating costs.
- Advice on the purchase or lease of vehicles and equipment.
- Oversee risk management training including safety and accident prevention programs.
- Ensure Movit’s vehicles are adequately covered.
- Identify suitable vendors to provide timely repair and maintenance of all Movit vehicles.
4. General Administration
- Ensure Provision of offices to Movit staff
- Oversee general office management
- Coordinate and supervise the administrative function and outsourced services of the organization including management of the office premises, facilities and all office equipment and property and ensure safety in the workplace and provision of working tools.
5. Financial Management
- Consolidation of the Group Admin budget as per the set guidelines
- Monitor and control the allocated budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Office Management, Public Administration or Business-related field.
- Post- Graduate training in Business Management is required.
- 8+ years relevant working experience as a Administration professional