Senior Sales Representative
Building/Hardware Tools & Equipment
IndustryBuilding/Hardware Tools & Equipment
SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Our client, a well-established company dealing with building materials is seeking to recruit a senior sales representative. The ideal candidate will work with prospects through the entire sales cycle, including generating new leads, educating prospects and turning them into long term customers of the company.
- Exceptional Leadership and Customer Experience Skills.
- Self-driven and A-go-getter
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and capacity to adopt fast to a new environment.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record of good performance in sales demonstrated by achieved targets, awards etc.
- Excellent negotiations and communication skills
- Good in prioritizing, time management and exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated passion for selling
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the needs of target audience
- Very good integrity, honest and ethical
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with automated sales tools
- Relevant Degree. Diploma in marketing or business-related courses would be added advantage
- At least 4 years’ sales experience in building & construction. Project sales and dealing with specifiers is highly desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; excel, word, & outlook
- Excellent use of CRM