Blow Molding Supervisor
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :70
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Our client a Tank Manufacturing company in Nairobi is seeking to fill the above role in Nairobi.
- To optimize equipment and utilities through maintenance techniques.
- Develops and maintains a preventive maintenance program for machines to ensure availability for production.
- Assist with the enforcement of quality system policies and procedure while supporting continuous improvement efforts.
- Focuses team and sets priorities to ensure performance targets (KPIs) are met. Leads team in achieving the set targets.
- Strive to identify and eliminate waste. Utilizes visual management told and techniques to promote best practices and minimize down times and rejections.
- Monitor Machine Performance to ensure availability of machine is achieved in line with production plan.
- To identify and implement energy saving projects.
- Trouble shooting of blow moulding machines and utilities to ensure correct, quick, and cost -effective production process can be carried out.
- Assist in the installation, erection, and commissioning of new or upgraded projects.
- To ensure zero accidents from equipment side.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years in the field of tank moldings.
- Should have good knowledge of hydraulics , pneumatics, mechanical systems and working knowledge of electrical and electronic systems.
- Should be well versed with mold and parts of molds.
- Should have hand on experience in blow molding operations
- Ability to influence and lead
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making and coordination skills.
- Problem solver.
- Flexible to work shift hours.