Blow Molding Machine Operator.
Location : Nairobi Kenya
Total View :66
Job type : Full Time
This job has already expired
Our client a leading water Tank manufacturing company in Kenya is seeking to fill the above role in Nairobi.
- Check utilities (cooling tower, chilling plant, air compressor and generators) to ensure availability and performance of all utilities to support production.
- To identify and implement energy saving projects.
- Trouble shooting of blow moulding machines and utilities to ensure correct, quick, and cost -effective production process can be carried out.
- Assist in the installation, erection and commissioning of new or upgraded projects.
- To ensure zero accidents from equipment side.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years in the field of tank moldings.
- Should have good knowledge of hydraulics , pneumatics, mechanical systems and working knowledge of electrical and electronic systems.
- Should be well versed with mold and parts of molds.
- Should have hand on experience in blow molding operations
- Ability to influence and lead
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making and coordination skills.
- Problem solver.
- Flexible to work shift hours.