Nutritionist - Animal Production
Location : NairobiKenya
Total View :80
Job type : Full Time
Job expires in expired
Our Client a well-established manufacturing company specialized in animal products and supplements is seeking to fill the role of a Nutritionist.
- Strategy formulation, implementation, and management
- Technical commercial advisory to stakeholders
- Research and New product development support
- Offer technical support to the production team
- Productivity, Performance and Personal Development
- Risk Mitigation, Compliance & Audit
- Confirm suitability of product as well as Registration & other requirements adherence.
- Liaise with the relevant departments for the development of suitable products, formulation approvals, and identify suitable inputs from suitable suppliers.
- Liaise with relevant regulatory bodies to perform prerequisite product trials
- Degree in Animal Production/Nutrition or Veterinary Medicine
- A Master’s Degree in Animal Nutrition/Production is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ commercial experience in Animal Nutrition in a busy mass production manufacturing environment (Feeds or Nutritional supplements)
- Highly developed skills in animal Nutrition/Production
- Possess an understanding of food processing techniques, with a working knowledge of economics, so as to ensure production of cost-effective feeds/supplements that also meet an animal's nutritional needs.