Location : NairobiKenya
Total View :26
Job type : Full Time
Job expires in expired
Our client, in the Automotive industry, is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive to be based in Nairobi.
- Meet monthly set sales targets
- Prepare a sales and prospects reports daily using the sales tracker
- Participates in the sales meetings and shares prospect report
- Builds productive working relationships with fellow employees through clear communications and assists other
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles after delivery within 3 days.
- Makes follow ups on leads generated from marketing activities within the recommended timescale
- Makes follow ups on leads generated from website and social media platforms
- Expected to conduct vehicle demos and test drives and ensure evaluation forms are filled
- Keeps up-to-date on products and competitor products.
- Keeps abreast with stocks available for sale.
- Follows all Sales Department/dealer policies and procedures regarding inventory, keys, safety etc.
- Showroom Management;
Ensuring that the showroom and vehicles on display are clean and in order and that they adhere to
BMW Corporate identity.
b. Ensure a full range of vehicles displayed in the showroom.
c. Ensure all point of sale materials are available to the customers
- Endeavor to ensure core sales process is adhered to.
- Pre plans PDI in good time and ensures all documentation is in order
- Adhere to Inchcape dress code standards
- All other duties assigned.
The role holder must exhibit the below behaviours:
- Strong Customer focus
- Able to interact effectively with others
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Self-starter, able to solve problems without asking – recognising when to ask if necessary
- Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment