Field Parts Sales Advisor
Location : NairobiKenya
Total View :31
Job type : Full Time
Job expires in expired
Our client, in the automotive industry, is seeking to recruit a Field Parts Sales Advisor to be based in Nairobi.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Builds productive working relationships with fellow employees through clear communications.
- Assists Service Technicians in determining parts requirements.
- Maintains positive working relationships with vendors and staff.
- Informs customers when special order parts have arrived .
- Provides Technician with necessary parts with minimal wait time; uses parts pre-picking when applicable (e.g., when customer is coming in for recall part or scheduled service interval).
- Applies retailing techniques to sell and display parts and accessories.
- Coordinates with
- Identifies and supports opportunities for methods/process improvement in the Parts Department.
- Uses parts resources (catalogues) to acquire information on parts and accessories inventory.
- Maintains tight control over parts inventory to increase efficiency and eliminate customer delays.
- Makes full use of inventory allowances to keep idle and obsolete inventory to a minimum
- .Maintains a proper filing system for all paperwork corresponding to repair orders, special orders, back orders, etc.
- Receiving and answering customer enquiries on parts and making follow up for sale.
- Placing special orders and making follow up for sale.
- Upselling parts whenever serving customers.
- Actively participating in promotions that the company may organize.
- Any other assignment given by Head of Department
The role holder must exhibit the below behaviours:
- Strong Customer focus
- Able to interact effectively with others
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Self-starter, able to solve problems without asking – recognising when to ask if necessary
- Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment