Reports to: Head of Technology
As an Implementation Engineer, you will implement integrations for clients to our array of products and ensure seamless service delivery to our clients. In addition, you will be involved in the designing, building, testing, and implementation of software solutions. This includes both front-end and back-end development activities.
• Manage the end-to-end customer integration life cycle from inception to production
• Present information and technical solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data, communication, and integration issues.
• Collaborate with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new/improved product functionality.
• Communicate with internal engineering teams to resolve technical dependencies during and after implementation.
• Design, test and implement customer-specific custom software modifications.
Provide support in development processes and techniques
• Manage the automated testing and provide feedback to management during the integration process
• Create documentation for future reference, training, and support purposes.
• Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
• Promote and contribute to the Information Security Management System (ISMS) procedures, initiatives, and best practices within the department and the organizations.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Degree in computer science, engineering, or an equivalent field/experience
• 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
• Proficiency in Java, Django and any additional language
• Good at writing clean, modular, readable, and testable code
• Strong knowledge of Spring Boot framework, a good understanding of REST API
• Experience building Microservices
• Proficient with CI/CD practices and production deployment
• Experience developing in AWS Cloud Platform
• Experience with Container (Docker) and Container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes
• A job that allows you to fully utilize and expand your skills within an innovative, hands-on company culture
• A purpose-driven, performance-oriented company that rewards above-average results
• An organization dedicated to providing effective training and upskilling to its employees