Team Leader Service
Location : MombasaKenya
Total View :41
Job type : Full Time
Job expires in expired
Our client, in the automotive industry, is seeking to recruit a Team Leader Service to be based in Mombasa.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness, grooming and uniform appearance.
- Conduct all business with sincerity, honesty, and genuine concern for the customer.
- Promptly meet customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- To assist in the diagnosis of customers vehicles, e.g. road testing for faults etc
- Provide accurate estimates for all Service & repairs sold, explain charges to customers, and gain authority for such work.
- Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Calm dissatisfied customers resolve complaints and report both the complaint and solution to the Senior Service Advisor and Service Manager
- Answer customer’s question with regards to technical problems with their vehicles, warranties, and repairs in a manner that is easily understood, and does not use excessive technical jargon.
- Conduct proactive discussions with customers to identify and prevent potential problems.
- To promote and ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Obtain accurate parts and labour prices for all customer estimates.
- Sell the proper repairs / and or services responsive to the customers perceived needs.
- Ensure that all work on vehicles has been authorized.
- Meet or exceed the sales objectives set by the management.
- Provide and convey additional vehicle complaint information to the technical staff as required. 16. To liaise with Service Reception to ensure that promised time to customers, and progress with repairs are updated.
- Communicate work priorities to ensure that the most urgent tasks are handled first.
- Provide feedback to all team members to ensure their continuous growth.
- Communicate personal and company vision and goals to all staff.
- Monitor the workflow through the department(s) to ensure efficiency.
- To ensure that all job cards are correctly filled in, and time allocations made before costing and invoicing.
- Ensures that all warranty procedures are followed, in line with the company’s and OEM procedures.
- To ensure that all mechanics / technicians work within the specified times for the repairs that are being carried out.
- To ensure control of all Lubricant / Material / Workshop Consumables stock levels.
- To collate the productivity, efficiency, utilization and sold hour figures of all technical staff, on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the department is adequately staffed to achieve its objectives.
- Develops a strategy to increase business in accordance with departmental goals.
- To analyse current policies, procedures and processes, and identify area’s for improvement.
- Plan and adjust the workloads for departmental personnel to match their skills and abilities, compensating holidays and sickness.
- To Quality Control a proportion of vehicles which have been repaired. (Minimum requirement – 5 vehicles per week) .
- To monitor product quality and prepare “Product Quality Reports’ for the OEM.
- To monitor technical campaigns and minimize the slip rate to 5%.
- To monitor housekeeping in the workshop area and ensure a safe working environment.
- To help and assist with technical advice and assistance to all staff.
- To keep abreast of all technical issues, bulletins, updates etc.
- Take a proactive approach to training and development of all staff members; ensure they know their own specific duties, requirements and expectations
- To manage and lead by example, ensuring the team spirit is upheld .
- Attends all meetings, seminars and training courses required or designed to advance personal abilities.
- To comply with all Company rules, regulations, policies, procedures and processes.
- To comply with all rules and regulations with due regard to Health & Safety.
- To be constantly aware of fire, safety and security implications to the company, its employees, premises and stock, and report any considered risk.
- To address all customers of Company with courtesy.
- To carry out all other tasks delegated by immediate supervisor, not within the scope of this Job Description, which is deemed to be within the ability of the employee.
- Any other duties assigned