Location : NairobiKenya
Total View :60
Job type : Full Time
Job expires in expired
- Territory Management.
- Recruit new customers.
- Manage trading accounts receivables (TAR) by collection and allocation.
- Ensure monthly customer statements are dispatched on time e.g. invoicing.
- Manage Customer Relationships through visits and regular engagements
- Come up with new business ideas and strategies to grow the volume of the section.
- Conduct field marketing activities to boost Card product exposure e.g. onsite activation, Trade fairs
- Provide technical support for our customers such as online enrollment.
- Carry out market intelligence and recommend enhancement of the product and prices to maintain consumer satisfaction
- Formulate marketing activities in collaboration with the communication department.
- The job can be performed within regular working hours. However, sometimes there’s a need to be available during regular hours. The job has a 70% travel composition.
- It is important that one is highly accessible on phone to address customer issues
- One has to be flexible to work out of Nairobi as the job may require you to relocate.
- Degree in Business and other related fields
- Must have at least 3 years+ of experience in Card Sales in Banking or Fintech Industry
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn
- Ambitious and self-driven with minimal supervision.