Customer Experience Officer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Drive usage growth and increase transaction volumes from the newly on boarded and existing clients.
- Handle customer queries/complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the SLA’s and follow up to ensure timely resolution.
- Build strong client relationships through a deep understanding of their business needs and proactively identify new product expansion opportunities
- Upsell/cross sell company products to existing clients and achieve the set targets.
- Liaise with different departments to resolve service problems affecting customers.
- Prepare weekly departmental debriefs.
- Service recovery: turn a complaint/unhappy customer into a loyal satisfied customer with professional, empathetic service recovery
- Maintain high level of product knowledge sufficient to advise customers
- Meet the set targets on TAT, Quality monitoring and Voice of the Customer Knowledge:
Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard customer service practices and procedures.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Phone, email etiquette
- Tech savvy
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Problem solving
- Office suite Proficiency
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Higher diploma in business or related discipline, Skills/ Attributes:
- Years of Experience (Minimum) 2+ years’ experience Customer Service Experience
- Excellent communication skills and Good interpersonal skills.
If your qualifications, experience and competencies match the above specifications, please submit your detailed CV for consideration.