Location : NairobiKenya
Total View :59
Job type : Full Time
Job expires in expired
- Design and project management of production lines.
- You will be a key member of NPI cross-functional team (NPD – M&S)
- Production Line Layout as and when.
- Facility Layout – in conjunction with support from Factory Manger, the Snr Exec, and Operations Exec.
- Process Flows
- Process development – project-based, with support of Factory manager.
- Capacity Models and Utilization Models • Line Balancing, capacity utilization
- Costing of Assembly Processes – with the support of Factory managers Snr Exec and Operations Exec, will coordinate with the supply chain for full product pricing using the existing ERP system.
- Continuous Improvement action reducing costs.
- Work instructions.
- Standard Operating Procedures related to Engineering activities
- Installation and commissioning of all new equipment
- Direct communication with machinery suppliers (for troubleshooting).
- Overseeing & scrutinizing purchasing of all maintenance items and spare parts.
- 10 or more years in a senior maintenance role in a confectionery factory.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Manufacturing Engineering degree.
- Has worked in a hands-on maintenance role for 5 years.
- Ability to efficiently lead and organize a team for the team members skills to improve as well as streamline operations of the team to ensure the team is lean and not overstaffed
- Ability to troubleshoot (root cause analysis)
- Strong experience required with the following:
- Air compressors
- Reverse Osmosis units
- Motors, pumps and geared systems
- Must have very strong knowledge in mechanical and electrical insights of Machines and equipment relevant to the confectionery industry.
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills, use statistical methods, direct input from production (Gemba), and be extremely hands-on.
- Must be able to personally implement engineering concepts on the production floor (very important).